1. - Top - End - #1165
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: High School Harem Comedy (Game System, PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    Why would faith be involved in 5 episode match?

The idea is to put the competitive spirit first, to treat it like a race in which there can be only one winner.

IE, maybe Prom is in 6 days, and you have to get the protagonist to pick your character in 5.

(Ignore the reality it takes longer than that to get dresses picked out and such)
    My thought process went.

There are two things with Angelalex. Competitiveness, and faith. I'm not entirely sure how well a dm can necessarily foster competitiveness, (there are ways of course, for instance state that all our characters have a negative to neutral disposition towards each other at game start) Meanwhile faith is easy. Setting is a Christian school Done.

Also for a certain degree of competitiveness, most games only have one winner. (In fact my game's Luna was the only poly protag, and even then winner meant she had a clear favorite)

Now that's making me think of a poly protag where you need to meet a certain amount of VP during the episode, but everyone who does wins.
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-05-19 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.