1. - Top - End - #988
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: GLoG 93: Something something something babies

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Moonwell

Domhnall seems unsure of this. He trusts Pathfinder, but...
    ”I still dunno if we want anyone feeding that guy information. Dude was creepy. I don’t think we want to get involved in all this demon stuff.”
    Didn’t they sack a town a couple of years ago? And something about fighting in the ocean islands? Now that he’s had time to try and reeeeally remember the news he half paid attention to, it’s a bit alarming if the imps are just this demon guy’s second pitch.
    ”And wait a second Anika killed that drone under an hour ago how’d you get here so fast?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Moonwell]

"It is true that there's another side in this matter that we're not familiar with," Sophie says. "Would it be possible for us to speak with them? Or know more about them, at least?"
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Moonwell

It won't take long before the mischievous spirit animal returns and scampers up Pathfinder's body to chatter into his ear. "Seems like they're telling the truth as far as we can tell. There's a handful of others still scouting the isle, but that's all." Pathfinder reveals. Even so, he has to give a small shrug and gestures at the others while looking a bit apologetic towards the imps. "But, regardless of my personal findings, if they decide to outvote me, the matter is settled. I have been asked to craft protection for this Well, and I will do so no matter the method. Though I will at least suggest that it would be prudent to learn more." A thought occurs to him and he snorts, holding back a chuckle.

"Or, if all else fails, we could always hire lawyers."
    Moonwell

Anika leans closer to Dom and whispers. "Don't worry, I'm just saying that to get them off your lawn."

But if she wanted to be subtle, the imp lord is sadly staring right at Domhnall at the moment. "Okay, first of all, calling someone 'creepy' is a pretty offensive. It makes me feel like you think you can call us whatever you like since you think we're 'demons' or whatever." Then the imp turns to Sophie. "Secondly, yeah. Of course they told us about this place and we gated in here to investigate it. It thought that was pretty clear already, so what about it?" He raises his hand. "Oh, and 'gated' means teleported, as in 'instant transportation'. That's how we got here so fast. I mean, how else would we have done it? But hey, if you like to speak to Jaccalish I can give you a direct line to them. They're probably pretty busy but they probably have a unit that could confirm my side of the story."

Finally, the imp turns to Pathfinder. "And please, don't involve any lawyers. We can take the clue that we're not wanted."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-05-20 at 04:26 AM.