Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Sure I guess....

Edit: @ Rater, not all of us have a near encyclopedic knowledge of marvel comics, Rater. when I speak of things like this, I speak of general trends and expectations.

* Commander Shepard cannot be so bad at driving the Mako that she somehow makes it spin and flip everywhere, bounce between buildings, somehow fly upside down, then proceed to go off planet, achieve FTL speeds no mass effect drive can replicate only to fly through the entire universe during which the hyperspace around the mako becomes a multi-colored drug trip like landscape shifts to plaid, shifts to lovecraftian horrors shifts to various other surreal things, only then to loop back around to land on the planet she took off from right at their destination and get off as if nothing happened
** nor can Haru Okumura be so bad at driving that the car around her becomes a fireball expanding to fill the entire road and angels and demons suddenly burst from the flames to fight each other while she speeds as fast possible, an epic battle playing out around them as the entire road become a flaming tornado tunnel then when she hits maximum speed they somehow crash into their destination...but then they wake up and the car is just fine, Haru says nothing out of the ordinary happened even though you swear that wasn't a dream
*** bad driving does not lead to absurd trippy surreal sequences that make no sense and affect nothing to mess with the PCs and players or to be funny.

* I cannot be so indecisive and uncertain about a characters powers and themes that I give them cosplay powers so they theoretically can have any power needed for what I want
** The cosplays can't be nothing but references to other characters and works I like
*** Can't hide what those references are with flowery Exalted like names such as "Prismatic Caprine Angel", "Stubborn Inferno Detective", "Onyx Scissor Heroine", "Fallen Infinite Blade Hero" or "Azure Skeleton of Judgement"
**** "Emerald Drills of Hope" is too obvious and fooling no one.
I actually do not get any of those except maybe the drill one.