Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
According to Tvtropes, the show as scripted out to Volume 5 when Monty passed, so... Grain of salt, but his death might not have been as big a handicap as expected.

and honestly, with things like Penny coming back being like... Like, when Penny explains her deal she flat out says that the point of making a sapient combat robot with her own soul was so that they didn't have to risk human lives anymore. If she can't be rebuilt or replaced when she's destroyed then effectively all sending her out into the field is doing is rising a much more expensive human life.

With things like that, a good number of details are probably also set in advance.

...Honestly, I kind of wish that RWBY ended and we got more Camp Camp. That actually held my attention and there were still unresolved plot threads, but no, that one's apparently over.

...RWBY feels like Harry Potter, if Harry and Hermione got caught freeing Sirius Black at the end of Prisoner of Azkaban and had to go on the run with him and never got to go back to Hogwarts and 90% of the supporting cast never turned up again.
I mean why not just make more Penny's that seems to be the point if you can only make 1 then she is a human life thus beating the purpose.
Also I so so want more Camp Camp. I wanna know whats up with Max's parents among other things.