Jarla

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
Sieghard

"Hold a moment," Sieghard said, reaching for Jarla's hand. "Why would I need to keep principessa guessing?" he asked.

She knows, Sieghard realized after Jarla had explained the comment Irene had made. Or at the very least, she suspects it. "Tell her... Tell her that you think you made a good impression on me," he said. Anything more he'd need to talk to Elsa about first, but that was enough to lead Irene around while not being so much that it couldn't be passed off as being polite later. "Whatever else you say about tonight, say that. And when you get a chance, let me know how she reacts. I wouldn't mention anything about me and Elsa, but if she brings it up, do you think you could find out how much she knows or how she figured it out?"
"I don't know if she knows," Jarla said, glancing down at her hand. "But she did mention you and that you were terribly common, a fact which doesn't bother 'some people' as she put it, so I think she thinks you might be involved with some woman. Still, I'll tell her you seemed to enjoy my flirting. Most men do, and some women. Just be careful, both of you."