Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Unless the 'harem' is completely platonic, I'm just seeing that ending with a lot of sick quarians.
It wouldn't be platonic. Thats why its not allowed Rater! not everyone is as boringly thorough, sensible and focused on safety as you! I'm already too cautious in real life, gaming and roleplaying allows me to take risks and have some excitement for a change, so whenever people insist on treating their games as if it was so much like real life that the characters don't take some risks that make things fun, it kind of saddens and confuses me. problems like that are what allows drama like "she loves me but she'll get infected if we get too close" or "we need to find a way to boost Quarian immune systems no matter what" which fuels characters actually going to do things and be driven to succeed! otherwise the only dramatic personal plot you can do is one character getting kidnapped so the other rescues them.

* Cannot depict a character who has achieved Chim as a cartoon character who cannot be stopped or defeated, but exists only to do wacky or comedically sociopathic things and be a chaotic hooligan without really changing anything
** Even if that is what most players become when they achieve such power in Elder Scrolls
*** the idea that Vivec went through a "funny skyrim youtuber" phase where he just keeps restarting his life to do random challenges or skits in his time for the lulz is funny though and would explain a lot of the Dunmer's stories about him though.