Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
Manja definitely does looks a little catgirl-like...her ears look that way, if you don't count the tricorn pink-tipped tassel-like things that are probably also maybe part of her ears too, or how her tail has the fluffiness of a fox's even though it can move like a cat's. And most catgirls' eyes probably aren't dimly glowing or a solid pink and so ominous-looking.
Maybe she is a catgirl? Ears are probably the most visible defining trait of catgirls, anyway.

Manja looks over at the other baby and Zara. People are pretty interesting, after all.

"Hi," Harley says. She blinks. "Um, no, I just, uh...I mean...I'm just here to check it out. Y'know...in case I do have to leave her somewhere, because this is one of the places that, um, that someone recommended."
She came here before fully thinking out why, exactly, she was going to come here or what she would do after getting here.
[Babies' Meet]

Orin turns to look at Manja and her mother, especialy finding the baby interesting... and so they probably start to stare at eah other for the next few turns. For now, Orin has taken interest in the girl's ears, and would reach out to them if they got close.

Luckily for her, her mum's walked over to meet Harley and her baby, having noticed her own baby's interest. Unluckily for the grabby baby, she doesn't get close enough for her to grab those ears.

"Well, you've come to the right place, miss? What's your name, and your baby's name?" Zara asks, excitedly. She keeps her hands beyond reach of Manja, but stretches out one of her fingers to boop her nose. "Cute baby!"