View Single Post

Thread: The once and future Harem

1. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Trying here! Maya lets out, dodging an enhanced punch from the short lil blonde girl.

Really glad I'm a quick learner, but I think she's has magically powerful as I am!
    "Well, the crane's out of the way now, so she just needs to calm down, right?" Sophia responds, still working on bandaging up the crane operator's wounds while she does. "Miss, the danger's past, you can stop! You don't need to worry anymore!" she tries saying to the blonde girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Floris figured it was time to intervene! Someone might get hurt if this kept going!

She interposed herself between the girl attacking Maya and Maya. "You're going to hurt someone!" She insists. "Oh, by the way, it's nice to meet you. I am–"
    And then Floris interposed herself like that. "Bad idea Floris!" Sophia shouted, and kicked up a gust of wind to try and push the other girl away from the sorceresses and towards where she and the crane operator were.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-05-25 at 03:53 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis