Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
Depends on how you define weapons. I am fairly certain magic qualifies, hence you getting me out of here. And toward Mary who, I believe has a need of me right now.
"Wait, people are throwing magic around. I hope it's not the sorceress! I heard tales she got expelled from her school for leading a watery rain of terror." He remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
"Well, the crane's out of the way now, so she just needs to calm down, right?" Sophia responds, still working on bandaging up the crane operator's wounds while she does. "Miss, the danger's past, you can stop! You don't need to worry anymore!" she tries saying to the blonde girl.

And then Floris interposed herself like that. "Bad idea Floris!" Sophia shouted, and kicked up a gust of wind to try and push the other girl away from the sorceresses and towards where she and the crane operator were.
Floris feels herself blown back and spirals onto the ground by the unexpected gust.

Unfortunately Maya gets decked in the face, and what bricks from the sky failed to do the punch does as her eye noticeably swells.

Okay, that's the first time in three years I've felt pain. Kinda wish you weren't super strong.

The sorceress throws another wild haymaker but Maya manages to duck underneath it, twisting the girl in some sort of grapple.

I'll let you go when you calm down. She states firmly but calmly.

It takes a minute which seems like eternity before the blonde girl's head falls for a moment, before rising up and seeming alot more alert.

"What just happened!?"