Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Sophia, finished bandaging the crane operator, heads over to help Floris up. "Sorry, but I don't think anyone wants to know what would've happened if the magic-powered punch had hit you instead of our resident Superwoman."

In response to blonde girl's question, she says, "Well, a bunch of things, but the big two are: that crane fell, and well, congratulations, looks like you're a sorceress."
"Is that why our RA is there screaming her lungs out?" She replies blinking rapidly.
Yup. So far haven't gotten used to it.
"I can't do this again! Now there's two!!!!!"
Maya turns to the crane operator.
You passed out at the wheel, if she wasn't a sorceress, there'd be two bodies on the ground right now. She says sternly.

Unfortunately the RA only hears the word body, and her mind goes to the obvious logical conclusion to her.
"Oh gods, they're talking about leaving bodies!"

"Will somebody shut her up!" The blonde glares.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Floris lands on her butt, then hastily stands up and brushes her dress off, keeping it immaculate and proper. "Sophia!" she said, sounding mostly excited to have done something new. "You swept new off my feet!"

Anyone paying close attention might have seen that under her large flowy skirts she had on a second skirt; a part of an underdress that would not have been indecent to wear on its own. And that wasn’t anywhere near her last layer.
That's when Morrigan's roommate comes over. "You agree it's unfair too, right. That blondey gets superpowers?"

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
"I'm f-fine," she replies, blushing. "Just tripped, is all..."
She visibly inspects you.

"I didn't see any of the sorcerers magic impact you, so I'll leave to you, would you like to go to the infirmly."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
First of all, don't listen to nasty rumors. Our sorceress is an amazing, sweet and incredibly hot and sexy woman. Now. Onward, to my Mary!

She leans forward so she is looking at him upside down. Unless this is the closest you want to be to me...
"Do....do you know where Mary is? Cause I don't...." He points out.