View Single Post

Thread: The once and future Harem

1. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The once and future Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Floris lands on her butt, then hastily stands up and brushes her dress off, keeping it immaculate and proper. "Sophia!" she said, sounding mostly excited to have done something new. "You swept new off my feet!"

Anyone paying close attention might have seen that under her large flowy skirts she had on a second skirt; a part of an underdress that would not have been indecent to wear on its own. And that wasn’t anywhere near her last layer.
    Sophia can't help but giggle at that remark, unexpected as it was in the middle of this mess. "That's one way to put it, sure," she answers, briefly amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Is that why our RA is there screaming her lungs out?" She replies blinking rapidly.
    Yup. So far haven't gotten used to it.
    "I can't do this again! Now there's two!!!!!"
    Maya turns to the crane operator.
    You passed out at the wheel, if she wasn't a sorceress, there'd be two bodies on the ground right now. She says sternly.

Unfortunately the RA only hears the word body, and her mind goes to the obvious logical conclusion to her.
    "Oh gods, they're talking about leaving bodies!"

"Will somebody shut her up!" The blonde glares.
    "If only we knew how," Sophia remarked to the blonde. "Unless Maya knows a sleep spell she hasn't mentioned though, we're stuck with trying to calm her the old fashioned way."

She walked over to where the RA lay, and knelt down next to her. "Miss Shawels, try taking a few deep breaths," she said, and started rubbing her hand on the woman's back in what she hoped was a comforting fashion. "The danger has passed. Everyone else is calm now - and I do mean everyone. It's okay; we're all safe."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2021-05-26 at 11:34 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis