View Single Post

Thread: Trog's Tavern CLV

1. - Top - End - #476
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Trog's Tavern CLV

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Don't be glum about that. If nothing lasts forever, enjoy the stuff whilst it lasts." Jack nearly said 'mountains do', but this is the Nexus, so I'm sure some mountains somewhere have either stopped existing suddenly or just appeared, thereby ensuring what was where the mountains are now no longer exists.
    Eun looks at Jack like she'd just told her where to find Atlantis. Then, with a wobbly grin, she presses her hands against her temples and makes a "mind blown" gesture, complete with a slurred explosion sound effect, courtesy of her lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Really?" he says to Olvisin. "Seems like I have to think of something else then. I'm not the type to sit there and wait, especially when i need some income."

Demion would have said something to Klaus about what he heared of MERC, but then Rose comes close... uncomfortable close. He backs of a bit and seems to be frozen for a moment befor finally replying. He hasn't really noticed the blink from befor.

"Cool is not the word i would use. Deadly is more like it. After all not only I can dos stuff anyone can. It's not hard to imagine who became a great threat due to this."
    A hint, he means living things that aren't any trouble without magic
    Rose grimaces and mentally berates herself. She'd come off way too strong; that was a rookie mistake, the kind she wouldn't have made a year ago, much less now, even if she was a little tipsy at the moment. Easy, Verdoyant. You don't want to scare him off.

"At a guess, I'm going to say... pretty much anything?" Rose says. "I mean, I'm sure even rabbits are scary when they can breathe friggin' fire..."
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-05-29 at 07:44 PM.