Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
...what?

You've seriously that confident that no one ever posted what I said? Not to sound like post count ranks actually mean anything other than possible time frame, but...how long have you been reading the forum? I'm guessing not as long as me, somehow. And if you hadn't jumped to treat what I was saying as some kind of attack on you personally, you might have noticed that I said most of the people who posted things like that have left, over the years. (Some voluntarily, a lot because they got banned, sooner or later, for flipping out whenever the comic acted like goblins were people in any way.)

...but okay. Think whatever you like, just don't expect it to affect my posts.
Based on personal experience the idea that people were flipping out because the comic "was treating goblins like people in any way" doesn't seem to adhere to reality, at least not based on the arguments I read in multiple 20-40 pages long threads all around this place.
It feels to me more like a convenient way to paint the people complaining as "bad" in order to dismiss the uncomfortable possibility that their arguments might hold ground, a practice which in opposite I've seen employed plenty during the threads I followed and discussions I lurked.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong, and the people you describe were all over the corners which I just happened to miss.