Kimiko:
She is at the training ground, practicing the Rasengan, but every few seconds she does so, it bursts and she starts over. She will do this until noticing Senko and go over to whisper to her.
"Oh....hey Senko. Ah, sorry about yesterday but I didn't get the time to tell you...the reason I was acting strangely was because I kind of....was curious about how snow cones were made, decided to spy on Fuyuki to learn and....well...I found out something I really shouldn't be telling you, and is kind of secret: he is an Ice Release user. I'm not supposed to tell you, because he is a Kiri exile so telling you right then and there would be blowing his cover and be getting a Kiri missing-nin mad at me. I'm just telling you because I don't want you to distrust me."

Yuyuyu:
Meanwhile she is looking through the available C-rank missions, and finds one interesting:
"C-Rank: Investigators Wanted!
Okini Hiromaro, a farmer has been found violently murdered with a blade in the town of Touzaki. We, the Touzaki Police are investigating, but are numbers are small for a town like this and if its the work of a bandit gang with enough numbers, risking our lives could leave Touzaki unprotected or under the military's protection until replacements can be found if it comes to a fight and we lose. We'd rather that not happen, so we're sending this mission paid in advance out of our local precinct's budget. That and there is always the possibility its something worse, but shinobi are better trained in investigation than us. We hope this letter reaches you in time.
-Touzaki Police Officer Sumibu Goshiro

She turns to the Chuunin who hands out the missions.
"This one says paid in advance, what does that mean?"
"Means they sent money with the envelope. However its paid to the village, not to the team until the job is actually done and the money is set aside until we look into it. If its not responded to in a timely manner, the village loses it entirely to the government of Rice as a form of taxation or reparation. It just got here so if your team is volunteering to take the job, that is good for all of us."
"...I think I'll go for it. I think Odayama will be fine with a mission like this."