View Single Post

Thread: Trog's Tavern CLV

1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Trog's Tavern CLV

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "I guess they won't mind if you shoot a bunch of slavers." Olvisin doesn't seem convinced. "Don't say I didn't warn you, though."
    Klaus nods. "Duly noted. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to have a word with our pilot."

And with that, Klaus stands and exits, leaving Rose there to sit awkwardly between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Jack flares her wings when Miranda asks her name, and stares at her briefly with the eyes in her wings, closing her actual head-eyes. The eyes are good at seeing hidden things, especially when she's focusing through them. When she's sure Miranda is human, she closes her wings and opens her head-eyes again. "I'm Jack. Jack Door, yeah, I know. Mum thought it was funny." Although Miranda hasn't seen Jack transform yet, and the wings she just displayed are the short, rounded wings of an auk.
    Miranda raises an eyebrow, not quite seeing what Jack was talking about. Either she didn't get the pun, or didn't care. "Well, Jack..." she begins, taking another drag from her cigarette, "I'll tell you what. I don't know you well enough to leave my... we'll say second best friend, in your care overnight. Clearly, you feel the same way about me, which I suppose is only fair. So either one of us gets a lot more apathetic in the next five minutes, or we're gonna have a long night ahead of us." She spreads her hands to emphasize this point. "...Do you drink coffee? This seems like the sort of night for it."
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-06-02 at 05:23 PM.