Gaks and the Arrogant Red

"You're not a total loss then," Immerstal says as he looks over at your work, in what is probably considered praise for him. It's a marked difference in tone to when he's fluffing his own ego - a standard he returns to almost immediately, having apparently exhausted his meager capacity for 'compliments'. "No doubt my excellent notation contributed to your swiftness. Perhaps given time you might be an adequate student of the arcane, with the proper teaching." His smirk is entirely self-satisfied. It's not gloating at Gaks, specifically, rather it's gloating from himself to all around him.

Zuri's Hunt for a Smith

Morlin confirms that they won't be using it themself - they have a buyer lined up once the whole siege issue is resolved, and apparently will be making enough to retire from working for good.

"I know a few illusion spells, I can turn invisible for instance, and I can make people collapse with laughter. A fine trick in taverns, but not sure how useful it is in a fight." She says, clearly unaware of the devastation that Hideous Laughter unleashed previously on the Red Hand. "You...won't be going far from the city then? Not running off hunting any more of those Wyrmlords or anything?"