Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
Jack goes to wake Miranda at roughly the same time Eun wakes up. She seems to have temporarily forgotten where she is, because she's looking around in a stupor, first seeing the bed she's in (which comes as a minor surprise), then Jack (which comes as a bigger surprise), then Miranda (which is enough to make her fall out of the bed). "What in-"

"Doctor Bu, I've got half a mind to slap some sense into you." Miranda snaps. "We get brought into a strange world, and the first thing you do is get blackout drunk? What were you thinking?! Were you thinking?!"

Eun doesn't say anything but holds her head in her hands. Clearly, Miranda and hangovers didn't mix well in her head.

"Admittedly, it's not that bad." Rose sighs. "Usually. Even with as much of a bastard as he can be, he's done a reasonably good job of staying on our side, if only as a constant thorn therein."

"But... yeah, sorry, I'm pretty sure someone's going to die in the next 24 hours. 48, if they're lucky." Rose mumbles a little into her drink. "The man is a demon if you get on his bad side. At a guess, I'd say those slavers you mentioned would be on his bad side by default."
"That doesn t sound so good at all." Demion replies.
"But can you tell us more about you? I had the feeling that Klaus was strangly light when we shaked hands."