1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokepunk: Somar. Recruitment, Worldbuilding, and OOC

I’m looking at the Gen VIII movesets/stats/etc. for my baseline, yell if I should be looking at something else.

Spoiler: Pendra Myrddin
    Show

Name: Pendra Myrddin
    Type: Hybrid (Kabuto)

Spoiler: Appearance:
    Show

Average height, appears to be a normal healthy weight for her size (being part Rock-type she’s a good bit heavier then she looks). Brown hair, usually kept braided, with a growth of chitin/exoskeleton holding it away from her face like a headband. Her outline at first glance is a very tanned human but her movements are a little stiff since there are large plates covering much of her arms, legs and torso. Smaller plates on her face and hands allow more range of motion but give her a faceted look close up.
    Her eyes are now red, apparently pupil-less, and glow faintly (brighter if she’s stressed, angry, excited or feeling some other emotional high).

Spoiler: Personality and Backstory
    Show
    She signed up for an experimental treatment she was told would re-write her DNA to remove the cancer. Well, it did do that…

She’s been through what she considers to be a rather traumatic experience but otherwise remembers who she is, where she came from, and how she got into this mess. As such, she’s prone to zig-zagging wildly between reluctant acceptance of the new body (reasoning that it’s too late to go back to the old one now and even if she could, cancer) and fits of crying, screaming and general distress.

She has family, but they live a region or two away, and no children or significant other. Which was probably how she ended up on PoBORI’s radar as a potential test subject.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show

What used to be skin is now a good bit tougher, functioning as built-in Battle Armor which makes it very hard for her to be badly hurt. Her new body has been reconfigured just enough to give her an impressively Swift Swimming speed as well as allowing her to make good use of wet, slick surfaces to move rapidly on land. She also has gills that let her breathe underwater and much better than human nightvision.

Her Pokémon attacks consist of Absorb, Harden, Scratch, and Sand Attack.

Spoiler: Other
    Show
    Nothing here yet.

Also fair warning: I’m in the habit of writing minor OoC comments (clarifications regarding actions, snarky remarks etc.) in double parenthesis (()).
    Last edited by Kareeah_Indaga; 2021-06-07 at 01:31 PM.