View Single Post

Thread: DrK's Age of Worms IC pt4

1. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: DrK's Age of Worms IC pt4

Tal

Turning from the remains of the first dragon, Tal sees one of the other dragons taking flight and swallowing Merrick. That will not do!. Bunching on his haunches, he launches into the air, flying like a burning rocket straight to the flying dragon.

Spoiler: Tal Takes Flight
    Show

. . . temporarily, at least:

Full attack: Searing Charge, allowing him to charge attack, in flight, with perfect maneuverability. Not sure how much "flanking" matters with flying creatures, but as I have plenty of movement (120'), Tal will circle up and attack the dragon from whichever direction (most likely above) that gives flanking with others.

Only get the one attack (which is why he doesn't usually charge) but adds fire damage:

claw - (1d20+27)[29] damage - (2d6+16)[26] plus fire - (5d6)[15] (if it's available and matters, +2 to hit for flanking)

After that, he'll just let himself fall to the ground. The height isn't worth burning a feather fall. Just let me know how far.

Edit: Wow! What a dangerously-bad to-hit roll that was. Might need the flanking bonus after all. I'm just not used to flying.
    Last edited by Stegyre; 2021-06-06 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    history's worst MLP cosplay.
    Custom Class