Sister Rosalind watches with a mix of emotions. On one hand she was happy the Betrayer could cause no more harm in the world, however he was still a person, even as corrupt and vile as he was, even though he was undead, he still had thoughts, feelings and ideas. The fear in his eyes as Theo dealt the final blow proved as much. In the end it had to be done tough, so that Torae's power could be returned to her and her promise for filled. Now the false Charis would have to honor her part of the agreement made eons ago and restore the bridge to the domain of the Mother, and the final resting place of most souls who did not worship another. This in turn would alleviate the stress on Granig giving his guardians a chance to do their original purpose instead of simply guarding the souls waiting to cross over to the Mothers embrace.

"We did it Melchizar, I hope you find peace in the Mother's embrace once more." Sister Rosalind says to air itself as if her words could simply be carried onto the afterlife in such a manner, even though she knew that wasn't how it worked. Never mind for one who was destroyed by Anathema.

Looking over to the Daughter, the truest form of Charis in this time and place she bows her head in respect. "It is good to see you once more, and I have remembered what you told me. We did not allow Malture to distract us, however if we wish to truely stop him from entering this world you must be freed from your curse. Will you allow us to perform the ritual, and return the Mother's power back to her so that you can once more take on your role?" Sister Rosalind asks, after all the Daughter had been through much and undeath was a blessing and a curse. She had been locked away, unable to not only complete her purpose, but also unable to do anything the Betrayer didn't wish. It would mess with a living persons mind, never mind one who had been given undeath against their will.