View Single Post

Thread: Inside 72: Halfway to a Gross

1. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 72: Halfway to a Gross

Pennilan's Tavern

That compliment certainly brings a smile to her face and she giggles. "Well, um, it's certainly nice when someone takes that kind of interest. Especially from someone who, ah, feels like they need to get out more." She pauses, touching her hair nervously.

"I- I could take you out. To a club I mean. I've worked on one so they'd know me. Maybe your friend could come along too." Wait, why did she suggest that last thing? It had just blurted out of her.

[Two Detectives]

Ava simply nods and respectfully steps away to give him some space for his phone call.

Aitana sounds even grimer than he might have recalled her. "Mr. Barring, I take it you're aware of the situation?" That's... cryptic.

But as his reply is likely just confusion, she continues. "We got a catastrophe on our hands, at least twenty people have been killed in what our media describes as a terror attack on our soil. One of your... problems somehow got inside the city limit and started to infect our citizens. It's all over all our news channels right now if you'd tune in. It's an ongoing situation, happening right in front of me." She pauses, taking a deep breath. In the background sirens can be heard.

There's sounds of movement. "****.... okay, I know you don't care about what happens here but you must understand the diplomatic disaster that's waiting for us, right? Fingers are being pointed before the bodies of the victims even turn cold."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-06-08 at 10:41 AM.