[Sans Swordswoman]

"I'd offer to ask for you, but if they can convert people just by talking to them, that might be dangerous. They can't convert you though. You're their goddess after all." Venus should technically be immune to such conversion! Although sometimes you end up worshipping yourself. And that turns tragic. "Or we ask together. That would probably be safest." That is always an option and while Rein has a mission to help Harley, he also has an obligation to help random people he meets. More a compulsion really. Maybe even a tragic flaw seeing as how often it has gotten him into trouble.

After listening to the explanation about sports biomechanics, he still only kind of gets it. That sounds like something people who are smarter than him mess with.

Which is perfect.

"If you're interested in continuing your work in sports biomechanics, might I suggest you join HALO? They have a lot of helpful research equipment, space, and most importantly - funding. And you wouldn't have to live with cultists anymore." Though said cultists might come to take her back. Which will be exciting for everyone.

On to June! He hadn't heard of her, so she must be new-ish to BDD. Rein used to frequent that place a lot, but he's had a hard time finding it lately. "Basically pretty much?" Reinholdt raises an eyebrow. Is this like... a half-sister situation or a 'we're so in synch she's my soul sister' bff sort of deal? Most people don't use pretty much when saying someone's their sister. They just say 'she's my sister'. "Anyways, I actually missed the Buttercup invasion because I was still dealing with the meme virus attack. Sorry, I don't know much about it. Sounds pretty frightening though. What made you a special case?"

Fortunately Rein doesn't follow up on that other question. Because if Venus didn't know off the bat immediately, then either Rein was mistaken or the memories have become too integrated for her to notice anymore. Memory magic is confusing. Didn't one of the other Reins mention meeting someone who specialized in memory magic? He'd have to ask himself.