Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Searching for Jo]

Torches is also a really clever metaphor.

"Yeah. If we can avoid the whole group, that's probably a good idea."

Carmen looks over the map, and then tries to think about the best way to get to the indicated outpost. "So that's...right there the swamp is a bit deep, so...this way."

She starts off that way, going towards the outpost. "Remember last I was here was a long time ago. This outpost probably has nobody that likes me, but once we get to the succubus place, might find someone trustworthy enough to negotiate with."

The way to the outpost is pretty calm. There's some wildlife off to the right – some purple crocodiles, a jaguar sitting in a tree watching them pass, and another jaguar that starts following Fade and Carmen as soon as they pass it.
[Searching for Jo]

Fade follows. He seems to be quiet well with walking in the swamp. On top he tries to stay close, not for any romantic reason, but for the Stones that grant them safty from the Nothingness. Fade doesn't look around, he got the eyes of his shadow for that, which makes it extrem hard to avoid his vision, especially if you don't know it.

"One of the creatures is following us." he whispers to Carmen while walking. "Is there anything I need to know about them? I assume it sees us as a prey."

One hand remains close to the hilt of his sword just in case.