Towards Delmah Phor

"Most- not all, but most- of the city's parks in Inside. They aren't all dangerous, but they can be. One's got a volcano in it now. Another, my favourite park, goes on forever. Literally, you can go around it fine but going through's not a short cut. If you try, keep the fence in sight otherwise you could be going on for miles before you find a way out. There's a wishing fountain in the middle, if you find that turn around and go back the way you came. It's not the same distance from there to the fence on the other side." It has a finite circumference, and a finite radius (about a half day's walk) but an infinite diameter. "I'd advise against Skyside, too. The whole city. They keep slaves and there's no laws, except whatever rules the local power group is able to enforce, with whatever punishments they feel like. Um. There's dangerous spots in Outside and Seaside, too, if you go there stick to the roads because they're usually safer or at least more consistent. Was a group called AMEN, but I've not heard from them in a while. Uh, what else... The Mispeld Semettarie is usually overrun by undead, and if you see anywhere that is labelled Red Zone, keep out. Those lead to places where Inside rubs against something dangerous, like a city being besieged by aliens or whatever. And don't trust any child in an alleyway, especially if you can't see its eyes. They're monsters that want to eat you." But kyldren aren't particularly dangerous, since they don't spit fire and are relatively easy to kill. Also they're mine.