Doctor Ignacius Madaras, Medicus Extravagant!
Gnome Artificer/Transmuter
AC: 18 HP: 36/37
PP: 11 PIv: 17 PIs: 11
Conditions: Aid (8h; 10 mHP)
Concentration: -

Stagecoach

"As to the handling of coin, I would prefer to place such a matter into more...regulated hands. You've admitted to a mercurialness that would not behoove managing accounts."

These were the first honest words Maledictus spoke that were genuinely his, and not some facade used to misguide people into friendliness. While Ignacius enjoyed the honesty, he resented the hostility in them. If we ever find someone more capable, I am sure to entrust them with it. But for now, my skills are the next best thing. Or would you rather have a third party whom you don't have control over handle our finances? I am very okay with it, but the discussion is not for the present either, since we barely have a hundred talers between us combined.

At the Barricade

There they were, the king's highwaymen, wasting everyone's time by collecting a ransom. Or as they called it, road toll. Even in his liberal nature, Ig understood the need for funds to keep the highway system working, the roads guarded and maintained. But the king could do with a little less intimidatory tactics. Of course there were people who would not pay, and other kinds who would try to circumvent this.

So Ig laid back, as their position was seemingly well represented by their very own infernal barrister. The gnome climbed onto the coach box sitting next to Kagiso's former position with a wide smile. This will be good!