Zee puts a few pieces together.

Souls and hearts are important. Needed to live?

Streets (or at least corners?) are made of gold?

That isn't a ton to go by, but she's got some ideas.

"Sounds shiny," Zee concludes, nodding her head sagely. "So what's it like at your home? What brought you to my humble tavern in the cosmos' grease-trap?"

All important questions!

Meanwhile!

It shouldn't ever be not-sad. Friends are important. Remembering friends is important, too.

Zee refrains from commenting on the commentary. If Kara wants to talk more about mortality she'll bring it up when she's read. Now then, on to the reason for the visit!

"That is bad," Zee helpfully interjects. People don't like the bodies of their loved ones being abused. It can make a hurtful time even MORE hurtful. When the notepad is placed on the counter she leans down to look at it. Hmmm... "I recognize that name. A girl with black cat ears and an eye-patch? She was here for the Thanksmas party last year. She even sat on the Santa throne, but I don't think she knew what it was for. Definitely not very jolly."

The girl seemed REALLY bashful when someone sat on her lap.

"I'm leaning toward bad at being bad," Zee reasons, tapping at her chin. Then?

Skyside.

Oof.

Skyside is a mess.

"There are lots of hurting people there, Kara," Zee warns. Half warning, half concern. That place weighed heavily on Zee's heart when she was there. How might sweet, compassionate little Karaglen fair? "People who are hurt so much that hurting is all they know. There will be people who might try to hurt you because you're kind. If you go there, Karaglen, you can't just be harmless as a dove. You have to be cunning as a serpent. That place will hurt you. And it'll try to break you. But I think you're stronger than Skyside."

She reaches out to tussle Karaglen's hair again, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"You can go. I'll be watching closely. If you get into real trouble cry out and I'll be there. I hope it won't come to that. I hope you can make a friend and pull someone out of darkness."