Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Haha thanks for the warning.

Getting a full set of hero equipment for everyone per season really doesn't seem that bad. Do all the missions (a whopping 10/dungeon for a bunch of them), stockpile keys and the record markers from the easy ones, do a d500 one once, spend all your record markers. My auto teams got me through the d400 with no problem. I already have a ton of the gear from drops/chests, and like 70 treasure maps. It'll take a little while to get rolling, but after a couple season getting all the HE, it'll make spreading out your gear easier. Also, cardia dungeons way easier. So OP.
It helps with magicites too. At least for your Earth teams.

Keep in mind that you can - and maybe should - farm for the better modifiers, and some modifiers are designed for different things. For example, there are some modifiers that give a starting buff at the beginning of combat, which may be useful; there are others that give a buff once per battle the first time you use an attack or ability, which is perfect for labyrinths but so-so for other content; there are those that give a small element boost, which is pretty great; and then there are those that reduce action time, which is really my bread and butter. An 8% Earth damage boost is nice, but an 8% action cost reduction means that I'm that much closer to using a second ability, which is way more useful, especially as you approach the damage cap.

The treasure maps are really a post-season thing, if the labyrinth season is coming to a close and you still don't have the exact modifiers you want (or just want to max out your enhancements). Also, they require you to go to Kite's shop, which is... still ugh.

Seriously, though, try out the Outfit Party command. If you're willing to micromanage before each fight, you can guarantee that those start-with-gauge RMs are always on your active party. Frankly, it's more hassle than I'm willing to take - I like to idiot-proof my runs - but it does work.