With a palpable pressure in the air the magical geas settles into the dragon that screeches as the quest to serve crashes down on its being. Trembling and shaking Naximmarra raises her head, terror in her eyes at the immense longing to serve, such a servile attitude so opposite to a dragon’s assumed place in the order of things.

Eventually she shakes her head and nods. “I will do as you ask and seek this arch mage of Mage point.” Still reeling she turns and flaps clumsily up in the air, still a little stunned from the impact.

Zarina watches the beast flee, a look of contempt on her face for the beast and then raises an eye at Mirriana. “I hope this was the right choice Mir’. We could have eradicated this bloodline from the world . I fear change will be impossible for such a beast though I pray to the Lightning Lord that I am wrong.”

The heroes looks at the shattered bodies. One mostly reduced to dust, one sunk and broken, the third a tangled mass of blood and scales atop the island. Although on the island it can be seen that their is a small pool day in a hollow and in the centre of the pool a large mound with a muddy entrance way that lies half in the water like a giant otters’ burrow. The liquid you estimate would be maybe waist high for most of you in the 15ft diameter hole