Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Spoiler: Gudaguda Challenge Quest
Show
I'm 28 turns in, and the grind is going strong. Sadly my Sitonai with Atlas went down early, so I'm depending on Illya's NP to actually do any damage. Oh, my other team members are Mash and Merlin.

EDIT: 38 turns in, third bar, and Illya goes down. Kegetora is up next. I've got 1.2 Million HP to go.

EDIT: 50 turns, Victory!

Geeze Kegetora's damage is insane with the 300% booster. Still, she almost died a couple of times in that final stretch. But she basically did as much damage as Illya and Sitonai did combined in only 12 turns to their 38.
CQ was actually kind of straightforward for me. I just brought Mash, Abby, and Hokusai, plus guest Hokusai. Abby had the damage booster CE, and the rest of the party didn't really matter. I used three command seals to revive, but only after I got him to his last health bar.

Because his NP was ST, Mash was able to tank it - really, anyone with a taunt can. Or just bring Assassin Emiya and his targeted taunt and use it on somebody with a dodge. And although no Foreigners have an event damage bonus, the CE takes care of that, which resulted in Abby outright murdering him. Basically, just build NP gauge, blow NP, build again.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
I had a hard time deciding which GSSR banner is more appealing. The Knights banner has slightly more servants I really want and slightly fewer that I don't, but it's close enough I could still go either way.
As a filthy casual F2P, the GSSR isn't really an issue for me. That said, I'd probably have to go with the Knights banner, because I still don't have a single 5-star Saber to my name.

But yeah, the rest of this year is going to be a bit cruel. There's a thread on the subreddit listing the remaining new Servants - not counting repeats - we expect for the year. Keep in mind some of these names may be spoilery, so if that bothers you don't click. If it doesn't, more in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
Show
Okay, so the good news is that a whole bunch of stuff gets added to permanent and FP pools. Also, there are a couple of nifty welfares in the form of Summer Hokusai and Santa Nightingale. So that's something we don't have to worry about.

So let's move on to the stuff to worry about. First, there's Da Vinci Lily. For those of you who want, say goodbye to wallet-kun.

Next, there are the Summer Servants - six of them, including two 5-stars, as is usually the case. So if you want Berserker Musashi, Bunny Artoria, or Casual Carmilla, that's going to hurt.

After that, we'll get the whole Space Ishtar thing, so those of you who want another Rinface or have a conceptual weakness for Calamity Jane are going to have a bad time.

Finally, late in the year, we get proof that Riyo's gags are the deepest lore in the form of Saber Astolfo. We also get Super Orion, an absolute chad.

And mind you, this list is only new stuff. So Merlin, MHX, all the ones you may have missed last time? They'll be there too, to spoil your savings.

So, yeah. Long story short, there are a number of wallet-drains ahead of us this year. Hope you're prepared.