Quote Originally Posted by Vahnavoi View Post
"Ah, but I'm not from around here. Claiming I was would've been lying" Sandels says matter-of-factly, as if that's the most important thing in the discussion. "Why are you letting it rustle your jimmies anyhow? Like said, I'm not mad at you for wasting my time - not in a hurry here. Certainly, there is no point in you getting mad at wasting my time - don't think you've given a reason why I should hurry. And I don't think there's a point of getting mad at me for wasting your time - 'cause from the sound of it, you're not in a hurry either. Maybe you should just drink more beer?"
Demion sights this guy is kinda strange. He should have know with the whole name thing.

"Look, Telling someone that he wasts your time isn't very polite. I just tried to be friendly. I even asked you if you want to hear it, but it seems you already knew. I don't know what to make of it, but...." he pauses. Maybe this is on purpose and Sandels wants to anger him. At least it might be so.
"Forget it. And no I don't need any beer. I plan to go to some places and I rather not be drunk. I suggest you stop. Wasn't that the reason for your bandages?"