For someone who was introduced as an unkillable abomination, Kore did lose a lot of his charm: he was tricked once with the rope, couldn't kill Forgath, was tricked again by Kin, the GAP soundly defeated him, and he doesn't even appear to be doing too well at dungeoneering, since he already fell through the roof once. By now, he is a problem only because he is the prison of Chief's soul, so the Goblins cannot evade him, but instead have to look for him and fight him to the bitter end (which would also save the village).

Spoiler
Show
Unless when he dies it turns out that Kore also was the prison to some other superdemon, or that the million souls he contained will cause a demonic singularity converging at Kore's last position.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapak View Post
I actually found it much easier to actually distinguish both the face-shapes and Kore's overall shape in black and white; looking at the old pages it gets more muddled in color. I expect it will be less disturbing that way.
I'm actually happy the page was uploaded in this version, I think it looks better than Kore usually does with the later steps (maybe with colour, shading and reflections it simply becomes overloaded), and it shows how much effort went in the pencils.