View Single Post

Thread: A Misdirection of Magicians (IC)

1. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A Misdirection of Magicians (IC)

A slight hitch in Victor's step at the unexpected news is quickly and deftly turned into an extravagantly sweeping bow. "Ah, but of course! Lady Lilet has done me the great service of providing the very best of conversation this evening. I had almost started to feel bad for monopolizing such a treasure before a small matter drew me away a bit ago, allowing others to share such a bounty as I've had thus far." Flashing a beaming grin at the lady in question, he turns to Megamax, "Ah, a griffon would be a fine conveyance indeed! I myself decided to take the low road in a more meandering fashion. The views might not be quite as majestic, but you get to enjoy them for much longer, truly appreciating them, and the odd highwayman served as ample entertainment and practice, as it turned out. Quite invigorating!" Gesturing with his cane vaguely towards the south wing, he continues, "As a matter of fact, now that my room has been seen to, I was actually headed to the spa myself just now. I would love to accompany such a pair of visions, surely." Gesturing broadly with his cane, indicating that he will follow, he inclines his head.
    Last edited by Geeksthenewsexy; 2021-07-02 at 10:00 PM.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, loses the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson