View Single Post

Thread: D&D Subclass Contest XXIII Voting Thread

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: D&D Subclass Contest XXIII Voting Thread

I'm back at the keyboard so here's the contest results!

In 3rd place, with 9 points total, it's Ilerien's Weaver Patron for Warlocks. Wear a stylish glove! Manipulate the threads of magic! Use wands and staffs more efficiently!

In 2nd place, with 10 points total, it's BerzerkerUnit's 5 Colors of Power Ranger. Be a Power Ranger! Force your friends to wear certain colors whether they want it or not!

And in 1st place, with 13 points total, it's Edea's Path of the Dragon Queen. Unleash the wrath of the five-headed dragon god! Change your energy type each time you rage! Deal damage to hordes better than any other barbarian!

And our winner for theme by a landslide was Bigger is Better. I'll have it formatted soon and posted to the chat thread. Warriors of Old was our runner-up so it'll stay in the voting pool for next time. Good luck in the next contest, everyone!

New thread is here!: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...gger-is-Better
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2021-07-05 at 03:49 PM.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.