The strengthening I have been waiting for finally arrived. Nero Bride's first skill has been upgraded. Between Nero's buffs, Tamamo's, and a MLB Magical Girl of Sapphire, Mordred Summer's NP is refunding 178%. It could go higher if I finish leveling Tamamo's first skill, as well as Mordred's first skill, as they are both at level 6, but for now its funny enough.

Having a super scope has boosted my ember farming, as now I dont have to be locked into a certain mystic code. Dantes with the good old DSS has been pulling in the embers during this half ap cost period.

Getting him and Skadi last year has worked so well for me. Not to mention how easy Skadi has made a lot of high level boss fights. Attila Santa, Okita, Scathatch, Kintoki, Kama, MHXA, Lobo, and Meltryllis have all been big players in so many boss battles. With them and the DSS so many battles I likely would have struggled with became a whole lot easier. Especially during the Seraph rerun. A ton of battles that I super struggled with the first time became far easier by being able to toss the DSS and one of the above mentioned quick servants at them. I was not at all hyped for Skadi, resented getting her at first, but now she has played such a huge role in how I handle fights. Still have not leveled her past 70 though. Maybe if she gets a costume, one to match her lancer version's costume hopefully, then I will spend the embers to max her. But for now, shes doing fine at the level she is. That's been my One Year Later look at Skadi. From anti hype, to resentment, to core team member. Still would rather have a few more Merlins in my friendlist, but I can make do.