Many thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
Looking at some of these like the 7-headed dragon. It should have All-Around Vision and would never be flanked. You might want to look at the multiheaded template. It strikes me as undersized and underpowered. See here: https://www.realmshelps.net/monsters...ultihead.shtml
As for the size, I was trying to stat up a folkloric creature which is usually an accomplished fencer, dueling various human heroes. While making it medium would have been utterly ridiculous, large felt like a decent compromise.
Other than that, yeah, you're absolutely right and thank you for reminding me of that template. I'll give the big lizard some upgrades.

Camelopardalis is nicely done. However, I'm not sure it how much this is improved by giving it Endurance as an Extraordinary ability rather than simply giving it Endurance as a bonus feat. Note you cannot give it Endurance as a feat when it advances since the bonuses do not stack even though they are from different sources as they both untyped bonuses. This is always something to consider.
That's what I get for being lazy! The name is seriously misleading: the benefits of Endurance (Ex) are not identical to those of Endurance (the feat). The bonus the special ability gives is a +8 rather than a +4, but it does not apply to a number of things the feat covers (swim checks, holding breath, sleeping in armour barding). I'll go rename it.

I think there is an official version of the giant harvestman spider
Fun fact: harvestmen are arachnids, but not spiders.

already (could be a previous homebrew though as I am not 100% sure).
That's not impossible. There's a crazy amount of monsters in this game, and sometimes I have difficulty keeping track of them.

I really like nervous twitch though so kudos on that. Longleg should probably be renamed longlegs as that the general spelling.
Thanks, and I'll fix that.

I don't think I understand how an ooze makes a sweep attack. "Oozes attack any creatures they encounter. They lash out with pseudopods or simply engulf opponents with their bodies, which secrete acids that help them catch or digest their prey." All it needs a better description for the sweep attack. What part of its anatomy does it use to make a sweep?
I picture it as the ooze making a broad, sideways sweeping motion with an unusually wide pseudopod (but I'm not sure that makes much sense).