Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
Well, DW cares more for that sweet, sweet cash that is brought from waifu reskins. Male versions are left with just literal skins and that does kinda suck. Male Servants are just as important, I wish we had another version of Emiya (not Alter, or Kiritsugu, just another Emiya), Heracles, Robin Hood, Billy the Kid, etc. So far we have like six or else examples of reclass, Cu with 4 versions, Emiya (kinda) with 2, Li Shuwen with 2, Arjuna with 2, Vlad III with 2, Romulus with 2, Diarmuid with 2, and all of those are actually not that popular servants, while we have N versions of Arturia, Elizabeth, Nero, etc.

I disagree with Robin tho, he's a ST beast, although he could use some help with his skills, one being a poison that does not always hit and without it he is actually useless, a golden rule he'll never use, and an evade. Huh, in hindsight, he is kinda mediocre.
I disagree with that Nero statement. There are only 3 versions of Nero. Meanwhile Cu has 4 versions. Elizabeth has anywhere between 4 and 7 depending on how you count the dual Alter Ego and if Carmilla counts. Jeanne has 5 versions, outpacing Nero by a good chunk. People are constantly asking for more Rin based characters, even though she already has 4 versions, again more then Nero. And I full on bet that a 5th Rin character will get less complaints then a 4th Nero. Heck a 6th Jeanne will also get less complaints then Nero. When again, Nero has only had 3 characters. Emiya has just as many as Nero with 3, if you count Muramasa. Also count Karna as having both a skin and a 2nd version. Orion kind of has 2 versions, and you forgot Gilles, Lancelot, the three versions of Gilgamesh, the two versions of Alexander the Great, Kintoki, the weirdness of Lu Bu's two forms, and even the game bickers on if you should count Sigurd and Siegfried versions of each other and then you can add Sieg to that trio if you want. And calling Arjuna "not popular" is dismissive of his huge fanbase that is constantly begging for Alter to get more banners. So far, all of the named Grand Servants have been guys, while a good chunk of the fightable Beasts have been girls. Which kind of is a little odd, in that all the ones protecting people have been Men, while all but one of the destroyers have been ladies.