Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
((Pocket hunting:))

Once located, Pendra puts the security badge back in the jacket pocket, making sure both to memorize its location and button the flap over it so it won’t get lost. Hopefully, it will be useful later.

((Muk fight: ))

Pendra feels a familiar rush of panic – and an answering gurgle of gravel in her mouth. She’s been spitting up sand every time she’s gotten badly stressed since this whole mess started. At least now it’s useful!

((Sand Attack!))
The Muk begins coughing for a moment and tries to move sand out of its eyes.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Rachel
She dashes in front of the Muk and begins raking it with her claws, attacking it directly, feeling the FIGHT! part of her instincts kick in as she begins aiming for its eyes- even if the rest of the body is liquid, those are vulnerable right? and as long as she keeps in front of it, any attacks won't poison the others if its too busy dealing with her.
"C'mon ya big pile of goop, come at me. Nyeh, I bet your mother was a clean-smelling ditto and your brother was a psychic type."
She says taunting it while she attacks.
"Muk! Muk! MUK!" the creature shouts and, surprisingly, you can understand it.

Roughly translated, it is saying something along the lines of "Good madam, I will have you know that my mother was a mixture of industrial sludge and sewer water brought to life by radiation reflected from the moon and my father was a Galarian Wheezing. I am fully aware that you are having a rough day of things, but I am only doing my job, there is no reason at all to be rude."

Mukese is a very efficient language.
Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Rogue the Rockruff Hybrid

With two already engaging the Muk it seems it would be too crowded if Rogue gets involved with the battle directly. Plus the rules have gone out the window. Rogue jumps across the room blurring for a second before appearing to split in two (Rogue uses Double Team). The two Rogues aggressively begin charging directly at the scientist.
"Ah crap!" the scientist says and tosses another Pokeball as he backs away swiftly.

Now there are two Muks, the second one having bands of color down its body and crystallized bits of toxic material.

"Muk!" It declares. (Alola, Bob)

"Muk," the other answers. (Sup Jerry.)

"Muk" (Not much, what's going on here.)

"Muk muk muk" (Oh, you know those weird things the humans have been doing to those other humans, trying to make them like us? Well, it turns out the other humans don't like that. But what are we gonna do? We just work her—)

It is at this point that Violet uses scratch on the original Muk. All this seems to do is piss it off.

"Muk!" (excuse me, I was talking to Jerry!)

the original Muk(Bob) uses Mud-slap on Violet, sending Violet barreling back somewhat

All business now, the Alolan Muk (Jerry) places himself between Rouge and the scientist and uses Harden.