Cheerful Sam
Half-Dragon Warlock | Imp Familiar
AC: 12 HP: 23/39 | AC: 13 HP: 10/10
PP: 10|14 PIv: 15|10 PIs: 11|13
-- | --

Sam

"Alright. We'll go with you north, and then we can cross the river once we can move safely around the fires. I think there should be shelter from the fire at the old fort, that's probably where Cae would go," Sam guesses, moving a little bit away from the others and reluctantly taking a seat on top of the riverbank to watch the flames. He looks expectantly at Ender and pats the ground next to him, since the elf seemed to want to talk out of earshot of the Fist.

Grepha

Circling above, Grepha shifts back into the form of a raven once she sees the elven witness, before descending and alighting upon the cart bound to Rosc Roche. She spits out a few paper notes into the back of the cart. "Caelyn," the imp-bird speaks, with a bit of surprise in her voice. But it quickly fades. "I shouldn't be surprised. You and the horse are inseparable. It's almost concerning." Waving at the notes inside the cart with a wing, she explains, "I plucked some evidence off of the dead bandits before it burned up. Do you... either of you happen to read goblin?" she asks, glancing at Ralaar. "I don't believe I am acquainted with the one-armed elf."