View Single Post

Thread: Craziest Idea Mafia

1. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Craziest Idea Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    I think I'm persuaded to giving my alignment cards, but I'll wait at least an hour to see if anybody gives a good counter-argument.

The only way this potentially helps the baddies is that it might help the baddies pinpoint how many are in a rival faction.
    On the other hand, how baddies lie about their cards might help us catch someone in a lie. Though that's doubtful as they will get to see what folk have already said and craft their lies appropriately, and it's not like it's obviously non-Town if someone refuses or waits to participate.
    If this was a game with private QTs (and I'm glad it's not), I could see someone asking everyone to QT them their alignment cards privately, and we'd probably get some sets of "well, of these two or three people, someone must be lying" and help us pinpoint a baddie... but, well, glad we don't need to contemplate that level of work.
    Ah yes, "we".
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2021-07-09 at 01:58 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew