Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
It's almost as if cranking out endless variations of the most popular handful of servants has caused a problem of having a lot of one-note characters defined by a single personality trait and/or repetitive gag.

While that may sound like arguing against my previously stated desire, I don't think it is. I would like to see characters who got shafted in the personality department get another variant. I am not particularly interested in more versions of Artoria, Jeanne, or Nero. Sadly, that's where the money is (or at least where the devs think the money is) and so we are about to get our... sixth version of Artoria, counting the Alters?

Speaking of which, the described Saber Raikou sounds an awful lot like Altria Alter - all business, no personality. No thanks.
Would you prefer more Rin or Sakura Faces? Both of them have more versions then Nero. Nero is the lowest versioned of the big heroines, so I don't get why people keep saying there's too many Neros. Costumes sure, one of the Neros has three. And even I, as a big Nero fan, agree that's too many for a single character. I want them split between them darn it. Again, there's only 3 Neros. There's more people named Emiya in the game then her.

And if you count Arthur and the Mysterious series, Bunny King is the 13th Artoria version. And if you dont count Arthur or the Mysterious series, Bunny King is 9th. If you dont count Alters as well, Bunny King is 5th. On the plus side, after Bunny King, there's only 2 more Artoria clones. So far. But one of them is one of the big meta defining characters, same as Skadi and Merlin were, so expect to see a LOT of them flood your friend's list when she comes out.

On Saber Raikou, the closest to unique they give is "school prefect". Which, would give her real stern teacher vibes. So something unique, but we already have Scathatch for stern teacher. And Scathatch has the whole Death Seeker story, connection to a Classic Fate character, and more.