Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Random statement, but I'm kinda offended that they made Heracles a 4-star. He's like the ur-example of a Berserker, and is ridiculously OP in the fluff.

And on that note, why is Xiang Yu a Berserker at all?
Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
Following that logic why aren't all the servants from stay night 5 stars minus emiya and kojirou?

But it might be cause berserker isn't his main class *shrug*
As others have said. Most FSN characters (other than Saber and Gil) are lower rarity specifically so that players have a chance at getting them. It's a money thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
Rarity means nothing in Fate GO. Romulus is the father of Rome and he's a 3* with an awful kit when he should be one of the most powerful servants in the game.
Again, as others have said. The writers have actually acknowledged that this was a mistake - Romulus, being both a demigod and a founder of one of the Foundations of Humanity, really should have been a lot more powerful. As the character points out, he is conceptually Rome. And since so much of modern civilization is built on Rome, then conceptually, he is one of the foundational elements of modern civilization. He should, in theory, basically be a god of the modern world.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
It's almost as if cranking out endless variations of the most popular handful of servants has caused a problem of having a lot of one-note characters defined by a single personality trait and/or repetitive gag.
Jokes are the deepest lore. This is a fact. One-off jokes made by characters during events, or gag illustrations by Riyo, inevitably turn into actual plot points or Servants.

So we shouldn't be surprised that the opposite is also true - lore becomes a running joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
I also think we've had enough Rin and Sakura faces for at least the time being as well. Emiya I don't have a problem with except maybe for Alter, especially since Assassin Emiya is not even the same person, so he doesn't really count.
I know we have a lot of Sakurafaces, but that's canon - BB was based on an AI based on Sakura, and the BB Five were based on BB. Kama and Parvati are odd choices, but granted. But do we have that many Rinfaces? We have Ishtar, and Eresh, and Rider Ishtar, and... yeah, come to think of it, we're due some more, aren't we?

Okay, point retracted.