1. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order V - Salty Theoretical Phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Yep. Ishtar, Eresh, Summer Ishtar, and one more coming this Halloween. With that one in late October there will be more Rinfaces then Neros. And people still ask for more versions of Eresh, which would bring the Rinface count up to rival Elizabeth if you dont count Carmilla. And that's a good thing apparently, while oh no we can't have more Neros there's too many of them at 3.

They do nicely fix Romulus early next year, giving him a very good upgrade. Not just in terms of mechanics and looks, but also lore. However, if you don't like Saint Saiya maybe not looks.
    My big problem with Nero is that she's a Saberface. And there are so many Saberfaces, that they made an entire character whose shtick is killing Saberfaces.

Also I just kinda find her annoying. Like, she isn't too bad, but still. And her base outfit is ridiculous.

On the plus side though, this exists.

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that I don't particularly like Artoria. She's alright, but of the three main heroines of the original story, I always thought she was the worst.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2021-07-10 at 03:53 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.