Caelyn Syol'arael
Wood Elf Druid
AC: 15 HP: 31/39
PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
Conditions: --
Concentrating on:

Caelyn picked up the pages and began glancing through them, seeing if there was anything she recognized. I didn't know goblins even HAD a written language, so it is safe to say I won't be any help there. To my knowledge neither Sam nor Senna know it either, though I would bet that Senna could with a bit of magic prepared for it. At Ralaar's concern over the encroaching fire, Caelee looks back at the rising smoke and shrugs. I'll probably die wreathed in flame at some point, but I don't think that day is today. Not with an underground shelter at hand. But if you've got food we just need to make sure we have water and we'll be able to wait out the flames. And once the fire settles, nature will begin reclaiming this land anew, and we can make our way to the others. Thinking to herself, Caelee reaches into her bag, roots around, and removes a single seed that the dryad had given her. Ash led to fertile soil, and they were outside of her reach. She put the seed in one of her herbalism bottles on her hip for a safe keeping reminder. Then she unhooked Rosc Roche from the cart and began leading him into the ruins, again for safe keeping. As long as she has the time, Caelee will unload the cart (a difficult task for her weak arms) and store all of their belongings in the stone structure, then return above ground to watch the fire. She wanted to watch it for as long as she could. It was her fire, after all. She made it. She was responsible for it. She didn't have the right to look away from what it destroyed.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Ready for a time skip when you all are, I think.