Okay. So the first group of this season of labyrinth ends soon. How's everybody doing?

For reference: The labyrinth updates the group of 9 heroes whose relics are available once per month. There are four groups (four months) in a season, and after one group's time ends, a new group of nine heroes will have their equipment available in the same dungeon for a month. The prior group's relics will still be available in Kite's lagshop. At the end of the season, a whole new dungeon will become available - presumably with four new groups - and the old groups will rotate in the old dungeon twice a week.

In other words, unless you want to buy your selections from Kite - which you can - you only have several days before a new batch of relics becomes available in the labyrinth. If you're looking for someone specific, this graphic might help you.

So, all that said: How's everybody doing?

Personally, I have a complete set for all nine characters. On weapons, my passives are in the 3-5% range; same with armor; but I've done very well on accessories, with only two 6s and one 7, the rest being 8%. Got them all to 99, but haven't worked particularly hard to enhance them beyond that. I haven't even tried the superboss; as much as I'm comfortable with these relics, I am not comfortable enough with my elemental teams to waste the time trying to grind my way through that mess.

I'll be honest, this content started super cool, and I still love the rewards, but I will admit it drags like hell. I only do labyrinths once a day now - I keep one Record Marker on hand to do my one daily, and if any extra drop from that I use them. Otherwise, I save the Record Marker I get from the daily reward to use the following day.