View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    "I think you did make an effect on some of them," Ludo said, a little sadly, "But I didn't think it would help to give Hanna a chance to make her own argument in the other direction."
    "Hmh," grunted Elsa. "I should have talked to her separately beforehand. Well, I suppose actions will matter more than words, in the long run."

"What do you want from me? Is it important for me to learn these things, or is it not?"

Elsa paused to ponder her answer carefully. "It was wrong of me to volunteer you for this trip," she said at last. "I may be under contract with the Prince, but you are not, and I can't in good conscience force you to work for a government that had you shackled and imprisoned."

Today is the day for self-flagellating apologies, it seems, thought Elsa wryly, though she meant every word she said.

"I've taught you most of what you need to know in order to protect yourself from the worst perils of magic," she went on. "And don't worry, I won't let the Principessa hurt you again, whatever you decide to do next. You said you wanted to help people? Then let's make it happen."
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2021-07-14 at 05:58 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.