Zeno

Zeno's mouth opens and closes. She can think of nothing to say.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
So, to recap:

George, Malleus and Zeno are sitting at a table in a restaurant-like area near the front entrance to this underground complex.

Tolo is in the cells area, being taken on a tour of the prisoners by a wererat with a club.

A hooded male and three female wererats are at the main entrance area. The male and one of the women with him attack the guards at the main entrance, and the other two...move toward the cells or something. So apparently the prisoner's cells are right at the main entrance to this complex?

And then the hooded man yells something at George about tailing us from the Adventurer's Guild?

Stormwolf, I don't need a to-scale map or anything, but a clearer physical description of where we are and what's going on would help immensely.

Also, if we're about to start some sort of big fight, could I get some sense (from Mindsight) of how many people are in this complex? And if there are any creature types other than humanoid or animal here - basically, things with special abilities that I should be watching out for?

Initiative:
Zeno: (1d20+11)[17]
Malleus: (1d20+1)[12]