1. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XVI: Sworn to Carry Your Burdens

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    Whirlwind Sprint is there to allow you to carry 75,000 pounds of crap out of every dungeon.
    Yes there is. Back when I didn't know what dwarven stuff was good for smelting down into dwarven ingots (And back where dwarven bows only cost the dwarven ingots and no iron) I would dive into a lot of dwarven ruins, mainly the southern mountains below riften. Turns out, it doesn't matter how encumbered you are, you can still sprint across the landscape as a werewolf. So I would Whirlwind sprint through the dungeon until I was able to get out from my spelunking. Then I would leave, turn into a werewolf, and sprint across the landscape ignoring everything that came for me. And strangely, in mountain pass that is south of the throat of the world, there was a ranger?/hunter? that had a horse camping out there. Well I killed him early on as a werewolf and he did not respawn, but it was always around that time my werewolf time ran out and I turned back to normal. And wouldn't you know it, but horses also can sprint still despite how encumbered you were. So I ended up stealing his horse and riding the second half back to whiterun. And then when I dismounted at the gates of whiterun, the horse would turn around and walk back to the same place, so it worked out great for me!
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2021-07-16 at 07:01 PM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28