Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Edit: Hey, Zodi... You are the master of understatements.

"Your parents hated and feared you because you were born 'different', questioned if you were even 'really' their child, and had you ****ing lobotomized in the hopes that it would either make you 'normal or kill you, either way, they're free of the 'burdon' your 'abnormality' puts on them" is more than a traumatizing. That's...

And for what it's worth, as part of a demographic that that kind of thing used to happen to all the time... I did not find the depiction offensive. It was a bit of a spectacle, yes, but that is... Terrifyingly realistic.
Yeah... as someone who is the same, I agree. I should note that by content warning I did not mean "this is offensive" but more "this could be potentially traumatizing".

------

We return... for one last dash of Meta Knight!

Zodi Plays: Kirby Super Star Ultra [5] Galacta Knight

Video Length: 29:22

In this episode, we finish off Metaknightmare Ultra, slicing through the planets of Milky Way Wishes, and going all the way to the rebuilt Intergalactic Super Nova to ask for... the most "I am the rival character" request of all time; give me the strongest opponent possible. And so it happens; Galacta Knight, this angelic lance using warrior of unparalleled skill, speed, strength, and boss music. He is the "hard mode" Meta Knight fight, ala Masked Dedede and Wham Bam Jewel, and he is probably my favorite of these guys. Everything about him oozes intensity and I love it, and as a contrast to Meta Knight's mysterious mask and bat like wings, it honestly rules.

There are many theories as to who Galacta Knight is. Is he a possible future for Meta Knight if he goes too hard? Is it a bad future Kirby? Is it a third, mysterious fluffy orb person like Kirby and Meta? Or could it be the future of another foe we've yet to see? Who is to say... and given as of Return to Dreamland the people in charge of Kirby have been VERY into crafting giganticly huge Deep Lore stuff about Kirby, I imagine we'll actually find out at some point. Especially given... other things, which we will cover when we cover them.

With that done... I hope you all enjoyed. Next time, we finally put an end to Super Star and Super Star Ultra.