Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Black Dragon's Den]

June accepts the number, and pretends to be disappointed that he doesn't want another drink.

"I'll make sure she gets this and calls you when things settle down!" June says. She slips it into the closest thing she has to a pocket. "Be safe on your way home!"

[Looking for Jo]

Since the two of them are moving to the side, the arrows won't get close to hitting the downed succubus.

Carmen whistles as she watches him crush those hinges: "Wow, that's really impressive. I wonder what else you can do with that strength."

Carmen tells him that, up ahead, the cave opens up even farther and there's several paths. The one second-to-the-left leads to where her old room was, so that might be a good place to look first. Also, to the right, there's records room and the leaders' offices so those might be good places to check if looking for information, too.

First, though, as they go in farther, there's several more arrows that fly, including several that would hit them if not for the door-shield.

And then several succubi, all with bows that they're firing or about to fire.
When they realize that they're not firing at a paladin, they lower their bows, but keep them ready to fire: "Halt! Who are you and what are you doing? And what happened?"[/color]
[Black Dragon's Den]

Zfir just waves and leaves. (Posting to give any people options if they wanna talk to him or hunt him. Not sure if there is a bounty on him)

[Looking for Jo]

Fade doesn't seem to be flattered. In his cold voice he replies. "I still miss a shadow that allowed me the abilities of a planeswalker."

Having the warning it is kinda easy to dogde the arrows and with the Shield it's also very easy. On top he is going slower so he sees the arrows befor they fully expose.

Fade would suggest going to her room. He will state that due to the time that passed it might not be her room anymore. But since her sister might have been here she might use her room.

Meeting defenders is a bit of a suprise. He thought they are mostly wounded and unable to fight anymore. It seems like the paladin has used the time field to it's full potential. I might add Fade still has the hand glues to sword problem so he walks around with sword and shield, both are obviously bigger then usefull fr a human.

"We don't know what happaned unless a paladin was here some time ago attacking you. We seek for someone, hoping to find her here." He looks around if anyone may be Jo right now.