Wrecked Motorway

You don't understand, Ironsmith. These are girls who have been living on their own with no male company (besides the occasional chav, who usually aren't friendly, nor 'company' for much longer than it takes to either scare him off or kill him). They wouldn't answer his question because he's American and therefore they think he might be able to tell them if the Flash was there, too, and if he's looking for a girlfriend.

"What." Is Waheeda's first reaction to the question, and then Tristan explains. "Um. Maybe? I think I'd better take you all to the camp, show you the Head Girl. Do any of you know how to play cricket?"

Fred raises a hand. "If that's a projection, what's underneath? I mean, I don't think I'd trust us with a twelve-foot tall murderbot with saw hands." Which is a valid point, as nobody has actually seen Green for herself yet.

Wasteland Campsite

"If'n they be incapable o' penetratin' yer armour, I should be fine, aye?" Frigate does have delicate and sensitive parts, though the strigoi aren't going to see them so long as he doesn't get damaged. There's some near his joints, though. I suppose those are visible. "Ye sure ye want me? I be not stealthy, nor be I quick. Slow an' loud, though I be tough." Frigate wants to accompany them to try and keep the goblins safe, but he also doesn't want to have to reveal his actual motives and get involved on their side.